The husband for accused teen sex teacher Kandice Barber is speaking out on her behalf and proclaiming the strength of their marriage despite her conviction for sexual Snapchats.
According to The Daily Mail, Buckinghamshire’s Daniel Barber shot down rumors of any end to his marriage to Kandice Barber, who is on trial for alleged sex with a 15-year-old teen.
Daniel Barber also claimed that he saw “no evidence” his wife sent sexual Snapchats to her teen victim, despite the fact that she was convicted of the charge last year.
“Our relationship is how it is today, it has never changed,” Daniel Barber told the jury. “We have always been good and we have always been strong.”
‘When my wife is on the phone, I am not one of those people who constantly looks at her to see who she is on the phone to,’ Mr Barber told the court..
According to The U.S. Sun, the husband of accused teen sex teacher Kandice Barber denied having any marital problems with his wife at the time of the alleged offenses.
“Our relationship is how it is today, it has never changed. We have always been good and we have always been strong,” he told the court.
Despite her conviction on counts of sending sexts to the teen, Daniel Barber denied his wife sent the snaps at all.
“Again, photos were there but there was no evidence that my wife had sent those photos,” he claimed.
Mr Barber told the jury his wife of four years had been his “rock” during her last trial.
Kandice Barber, 35, denies three counts of causing or inciting a child aged under 16 years to engage in a sexual act in the alleged teen sex.
According to news.com.au, Barber has claimed she was “too busy” to have sex with the teen student she is accused of assaulting.
“It couldn’t be possible,” Barber a court on Friday on the day she allegedly had sex with the 15-year-old in a secluded field, claiming she was booked all day with meetings.
The court also heard from prosecutors that Barber Googled “good secluded areas” and “alibi” before allegedly having sex with the student.
A married teacher accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy says her social diary shows she was too busy for the alleged sex to have occurred.
The court also heard that Barber told the student she would “bring him down” if he told the authorities about the alleged trysts.
Prosecutors claimed that former school supervisor Barber began grooming the boy in late 2018 by sending him sexual messages on Snapchat before their relationship escalated to physical sex.
Barber has been convicted on counts of sending explicit messages to the boy, but previous attempts to convict her on more serious counts failed.
The teen sex allegation trial against Kandice Barber remains ongoing.
She was convicted last September on counts of sending explicit photos to the victim between September and October 2018, but the jury was hung on more serious counts.
Married teacher, 35, ‘had sex with schoolboy in field,’ then threatened to ‘bring him down’ if he told anyone