One dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in Queens

0
19

[ad_1]

A person died Wednesday of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in a Queens warehouse, officials said.

The victim, whose sex and age were not immediately known, was found unconscious in the building on Flushing Avenue in Maspeth at 12:08 p.m., according to the FDNY.

When firefighters arrived, they recorded high carbon monoxide readings, officials said.

EMS declared the person dead at the scene, officials said.

[ad_2]

Source link